Write a sentence for each one of these (mixed tenses):
- Bring up
- Call on
- Call off
- Catch up on
- Catch up with
- Come up
- I learned (the hard way) that some topics must not be brought up at home, like homeopathy and astrology.
- If there is a technical question during the meeting, I'll call on you to give an answer.
- Being sick that day, the meeting was called off.
- I will be on leave for two weeks at Christmas. Keep on with the project and on my return in January, I will catch up on it.
- They had't seen each other for more than a decade, so Isabelle had a lot to catch up with Emily when they met.
- At the last meeting, I came up with a very good idea.